Will you be joining us in Iowa April 29 – May 1? Certainly, there’s always lots to learn when you come ride with me! I’m an open book about my progression in this sport and in life. I’ll tell you exactly how and why. I do all the things I do. Furthermore, I won’t reply to you, “just because”. I’ll have a well reasoned answer for you — no matter what you ask.
- If you want to help your horse learn to be quiet, confident and soft, you’re coming to the right place.
- If you want to stop chomping the bit, bracing up, or running off, you’re coming to the right place.
- If you want to help your horse let light in the face, you’re coming to the right place.
- If your horse tosses their head and you’d like to help them, you’re coming to the right place.
- If you want to gain confidence, good timing and and stay engaged, you’re coming to the right place.
I won’t solve your issues overnight. But, I can give you tools and confidence to go home and improve! We will do pattern work and dry work. Dry work is just as important as the pattern! We can do a lot without the pattern that will make you and your horse better!
Double Shoe Arena
1389 120th Ave
Olin, IA 52320
Stalls are available through the facility for an additional fee.
Limited to 10 riders.
$550 (deposit plus remainder) or $500 if Paid in Full when you sign up. A non refundable deposit of $150 will reserve your spot. Deposit must be received by April 1.
Start time: 9am Friday, April 29th.
End time: Noon Sunday, May 1.
Bring your horse, the bit you currently run in, a ring snaffle bit, split reins, and a good attitude!
9am: Breakfast (provided), meet and greet/ goal session/check tack/Q & A /make runs
12pm -1:30pm: Lunch
1:30pm – 5pm: Dry Work
9 – 12: Dry Work.
12 – 1:30pm: Lunch
1:30 pm – 5pm: Pattern work and Drills
9am: Dry Work
11am: Last run of the weekend
If you prefer to pay by cash/check, please send me a message.